Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Who am I and what do I like?

Yes, I know that if you are looking at my blog, you most likely have read my profile. I just wanted to go into a little detail here...hope you don't mind! :)

I have 2 children who are my life. Brodie Mae is 2 now and Aiden is 4. I'd do anything for them (ok, within reason) and they are the reason I wanted to be a stay at home mom. I also have other "loves". I have a really great man, his name is Don. He has always been there for me and he puts up with a lot of my "creative ideas". He's a great supporter and we love him lots!

I also have my own website selling gifts for all occasions. It's called Brodie Girl Boutique. I just love anything personalized or unique and so that is why I chose this niche as a business. With all the routine things we parent's go through on a daily basis, it's nice to have something different and personal.

I also love photography, and someday I will have my dream camera!! Here's a shot of a sunflower we grew in our backyard.

I also love to cook, which inspired me to start my own small garden this year. I had tomatoes, sweet basil, cilantro, watermelon, and oregano. I did say it was a small garden! The cilantro and tomatoes were great for making my homemade salsa. Mmmmmm, love salsa and chips!

We have 2 dogs. They are Boxers. Laila Ali is a white female, and she is deaf. Jigsaw, AKA Jiggy, is a Brindle male. They are very sweet dogs and they love the kids! Any other Boxer lovers out there?

Well, I think that about covers it! Me in a nutshell ;) Any questions? Feel free to comment!

4 comments:

Vicki Arnold said...

Beautiful picture!

Unknown said...

I love the name of your blog. Thanks for visiting ours!

All About Jess said...

Thanks Vicki! Just another piece of artwork by nature :)

All About Jess said...

The name of this blog actually came to me in a dream...you see that's how scared I was of even creating a blog, I had nightmares about it!! LOL
I really did have a dream about it and this was the name I chose in the dream!
Thanks for visiting me :)