Sunday, August 12, 2007

Product Reviews for Moms

I've been thinking of adding product reviews to the blog. The reviews would be done as I get the products, and would blend in with my other blog posts. I of course wouldn't charge anything to do the reviews (if you send me a product, I would be crazy to charge you!) and i'd place your banner or link in the review for others to check it out. So to everyone reading this, do you think it's something I should offer?
I know how hard it can be to work from home and get the word out about your website or product, and this would be a GREAT low cost way for other moms to do that. It would also be a great way for other moms to see and hear how those products work before purchasing them.
Well, it's a thought...what do you think?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jess,

I think it's a great idea! : )

Ronda Ware

All About Jess said...

Thank you Ronda!
Do you hav a blog? Send me the link please :)